Voter Education Resources
The Be A Voter resources below are part of voter registration and education efforts. They are designated free and in the public domain so you may download and distribute them electronically or print them out. Please post them on social media.
The target audience for the resources is college students. Research shows that college students lean clearly towards the Democrats but have lower registration and turnout rates. These resources are intentionally non-partisan in order provide greatest access to the target population. Be A Voter educational materials were created by Barbara Benjamin-Treviño to aid in approaching and registering college students. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What YOU Can Do
- Post these resources on your social media accounts and email them to family, friends, organizations to which you belong, and to the staff at your congregation.
- Keep the Voter Reference Cards in your pocket or purse and give to the cashiers at the supermarket, waiters at area restaurants, fans at sporting events you attend, and to others you encounter at the businesses you frequent. The resources and websites are national, so you can distribute them across the U.S. when you travel.
- Become a Volunteer Deputy Registrar. That way you can register others to vote. Sign up for the 30-minute training at http://www.wilco.org/Departments/Elections/Voter-Registration/Volunteer-Deputy-Registrar.
- Print out and take these resources to voter registration drives at high schools, colleges, farmer’s markets, church bazaars, etc.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the dates and location of upcoming voter registration drives. Additional materials available.
• NEW! My E-Z Voter Checklist
• Voter Reference Card (business card size)
VOTER ED CARD click here cut & fold PDF
• College Issues Postcard (large postcard size)
• It’s Your Life (large postcard size)
• Prevent Gun Violence (large postcard size)